It’s the end of the month and it’s time for our Month in Review. Here are the complete list of posts for July 2012.
- Number Trick 1: Mind Reading Fun
- Mathematics Outside the Classroom, Literally
- The Search for Symmetric Words
- Ratio, Proportion, and YouTube Embedding
- Amazing Number Patterns 4 – Odds and Squares
- Andrew Wiles: The Man Who Solved A Math Problem for 8 Years
- The Proud Engineering Student
- Symmetries That Are Not Symmetric
- Mathematical Palette: The Origin of the Name
Subscribe and Share
- Like Mathematical Palette on Facebook
- Follow Mathematical Palette on Twitter
- Subscribe to Mathematical Palette‘s RSS Feeds
My Other Blogs
- Mathematics and Multimedia – my most active blog.
- GeoGebra Applet Central – a collection of GeoGebra applets.
- Sipnayan – My math tutorial blog written in Filipino.
- School of Freebies – A blog about free software and anything free on the net.